Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yepeee !


Oh my God. I can't believe it, it's happening, I'm already in 300.4 lbs. On the date of my endoscopy I was 314. I'm so happy and excited.

Something scary happened yesterday; I went out to my scrapbook class, my friend Nancy came to pick me up, because I can't drive, it was necessary to take my car because hers was too low for me to get in. I was so happy of going back to my activities, doing my cards is what I like the best.

So I finished my class and to be honest I was feeling very tired of being sitting down for almost 3 hours. Before leaving home, I noticed that one of my wounds was liking fluid, it was like water with a little bit of blood, nothing to be scared about I thought. I went to the class, and when we came back I noticed that my pants were a little wet, I call the doctor's office and the nurse was busy, I was really freaking out, I didn't know if it was because it was getting infected or what. I call the nurse again and finally she answer, she told me not to worry that the fluid supposed to come out like that. She just asked me to take it easy and not overdue, and put some hot compress on top of the wounds.

This morning when I woke up, I was soaked, all wet, I guess from 3 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. it was dripping all the time. I'm not worried anymore, but it's nothing comfortable.

I'm getting a little tired of not having anything to chew, sometimes I need something crunchy to chew. I'm not hungry but it's just the necessity of chewing. LOL

Keep coming to read my progress, I'm proud of what I've accomplished already.

Chris

No comments: