Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting Smaller


For the first time in a long time, I was able to go shopping and had a hard time finding my size, yes it happened, but this time the sizes were going down, and down, and down.

It was so much fun to see the face of the girl that helped me in the store. I'm a regular client there, and she has always been the lady that helps me, she even know my sizes and my likes and dislikes, her name is Tina by the way.

I was in the dressing room and she was like "What? did it fit?" The feeling was great, and I left the store feeling beautiful and sexy.

Things like that give me the strenght to keep going, and every time I feel the urge to eat something that I shouldn't I think on those moments, and the faces of the people that haven't seen me for a while and then they go like. WoW!! That makes my days great.

I haven't get on the scale for two or three days, I don't need to, I know I'm looking good and I need my plastic surgery, soon I will have one and then I will stop seeing Tina, I will miss her, she is a very nice lady.

I'm already buying stuff at stores like Macy's, Nordstrom, I couldn't do it before, I was way too big to go shopping over there, now I can, on some clothes not all of them though.

Another thing that I'm doing lately is wearing high hills, my feet can resist them again, I used to work 8 hours on those 3" hills without a problem, then I got so heavy that my poor toes were bad, now I'm not on the 3" but in the 2" high, and as happy as I can be.

Thanks for stopping by,

Chris

No comments: