Wednesday, May 7, 2008

At Last!

Hi:

Something happened with my blog that I couldn't log on for a few days, but I'm back now. I have been struggling with my water. I'm retaining some water since I started drinking the V8 juice (I add lemon juice and salt) I know it's my fault, so the scale is been stuck in the same weight, sometimes it goes a few ounces higher.

I know I'm still loosing weight, but in the mornings when I jump on the scale it's a little discouraging to see that it hasn't change or what is worse, that it changed to go up.

Anyway, I'm still doing my diet and looking forward to my pureed food, I will start with them on Wednesday, next week.

Now I have been using my time preparing my son's birthday party and doing the cards that I need for my business for Mother's Day and Graduations, so I haven't been thinking about food.

I have finally taking all my vitamins, I ended putting them in the same box that I have my heart medications, that way I won't forget them.

I will be posting so more soon. Wish me luck with the salt and the water retention.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day to all.

Christina

No comments: