Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day Celebration

Hello Everyone:

I had a fantastic Mother's Day. I thought it was going to be hard with all that food around me, but it really wasn't.

We had a BBQ at my Mother in Law's and I even was able to sit with my family and chat while they ate and I drank my protein drink.

I took my small Tupperwares with the things that I could eat. I started pureed foods today, so this morning I made a yummy soup with chicken and veggies, then I blended it and that was it.

I also took some mashed potatoes, just in case, but I didn't even try it.

My Mother in Law made a jell-o that is a real blast, and I had a little tiny bit, I couldn't even had a table spoon of it, but it helped me with the cravings. It's full of sugar.

So I had fun, I saw my family. (The first time after the surgery) everyone said that you can tell that I'm loosing weight and that my face looks hydrated, and that made me happy.

I even liked the pictures that they took of me, this never happened before. LOL

Anyway. Thanks for reading my blog, and see you soon

Happy Mother's Day again.

Chris

No comments: