Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Food Diary

Hi everyone:

Oh my God. this is tuff. I don't think I'm doing anything bad, now that I have been writing how much food I'm eating I realized that I'm almost not eating.

The stomach size is so tiny tini that hardly any food fits inside. I'm not hungry at all, besides I'm drinking a lot of plain water..... Can you believe it?

Whoever knows me, knows that a few months ago, 3 to be exact I wouldn't have even try a sip of water, I couldn't even take it with lemon or something like that. The only way that I would drink it was as horchata (lots of sugar though) and now I'm drinking at least 3 bottles of water a day plus all the sugar free popsicles, OMG, I'm doing good hidratating my skin.

All the bad dryness that I used to have all over my body is gone, my legs are clear again. I'm sooo happy. Some of it is that my diabetes is all gone for good I hope, I don't check my sugar level every day, but once in a while that I do it, is always on a 100 or less, not more than 110.

I'm so happy. Besides the inches are going down, and down, and down. No the scale though, but I'll be patient, it will be sooner or later.

Thanks for reading my blog, if you want to see pictures or the links that I have posted you will need to click on the blog link click here, because the automated e-mail won't let you get into the blog.

See you soon.

Christina

No comments: