Monday, April 14, 2008

The Day Before the Surgery

Hi again, Dr. Pherrson's Office call this morning, he said he will do the surgery. I'm so happy, I was feeling so guilty because I didn't read the instructions. It won't happen again.

I'm on clear liquid diet now, it means...

  • Apple Juice sugar free
  • Cranberry Juice sugar free
  • Grape Juice sugar free
  • Crystal Lite
  • Sugar Free Jell-O
  • Sugar Free Popsicles
  • Fat Free Bullion (cubes) or Broth (in a can)
  • Water
I can't have...

  • Caffeine
  • Citrus Drinks
  • Milk Products
  • Alcohol
  • Carbonated Drinks
And I cant eat or drink anything after midnight tonight so I can have the surgery tomorrow.
I won't be able to write for a few day, I will try my laptop from the hospital, but I'm not sure it will work.

See you in a few days...

Christina

No comments: