Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Miss my Mom

I slept last night on the couch, I went to bed around 11 p.m. and woke up at 6:30 to go to the bathroom. I was comfortable most of the night. I have other Lady issues (your now my monthly visitor) so I'm a little more sore but I will survive.

Oh God I miss my Mom so much! She couldn't help me this time because the poor thing broke her ankle and she is on crotches.

I'm taking my shake (protein) now and I will have a jell-o. Dr. Phersson's Office gave me a schedule for the way to drink my liquids and I discover that it's easier if I just take most of the proteins together, then the jell-o then some water, etc. instead of one ounce of protein, one of water, one of jell-o, etc.

I want to go out, I think I can. I have to walk to be able to release the gasses so I think I'll be going to my son's t-ball game and I'll write my experience later today.

Bye for now
Christina



No comments: