Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Surgery Morning

Hello: It's 3:59 a.m. and I'm all ready to go, I showered and didn't use any lotion or anything , I haven't even drink anything since last night at 12 a.m. and I feel good.

I was a little nervous yesterday and my colon got a little swallen, I guess it'll be better in a few hours.

I have to be at the hospital in one hour, the surgery is programmed for 7 a.m., they said it could be delayed a few minutes.

My Husband took pictures of me wearing only my underwear, sorry guys too ugly to show them to you. LOL

Today I'm 311 pounds, I'll try to record my weight every day.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

Christina

I had the chance to acces internet at the hospital this are pictures of the surgery waiting room, I was ready to go, from there I went to the OR.

No comments: