Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My First Visit to Dr, Pehrsson's Office After the Surgery

Today it's been two weeks since my surgery

I feel great! and I'm very happy because Dr. Pehrsson told me that I'm doing great, that almost all the patients loose 30 lbs in the first month and I lost 20 in two weeks.

I hope I can keep this pace because if I slow down I'll get frustrated.

Dr. Pehrsson said that everything is good, Pam his nurse, said that it is very important to drink all the proteins because the weight loss depends on it, maybe that is why two days ago I didn't loose an ounce, because I didn't drink all my proteins.

Now I am into the proteins mood, LOL I'll drink all of them instead of all that water.

Today I'm going to my first support group reunion, I'm excited, I can't wait to meet new people with my same problem.

Wish me luck


Christina

No comments: