Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Made It !

It's 6:58 p.m. on the surgery day. I made it!! I'm feeling good a little stomach soreness though.

We got to the hospital at 4:40 a.m. and after registering in the admission department, they sent me to a room where they put the IV and made me sign a few papers. My husband and my poor babies (5 and 13) were there with us because I couldn't get there a baby sitter because of the hour.
My stomach is really sore, it feels like full of gas, and I can't pass it. It is because of all the air that they pumped in during surgery to be able to work in the stomach.


Today wasn't that bad, I didn't eat again, after the surgery they started giving me water. One ounce every hour, and I had to drink it with little zips, I needed to take a pill and I had too much water, my stomach feels like if I ate a hole big dinner, and it's not a pleasant feeling, and I only drank one ounce and a half because I also needed to take the potassium (half ounce).

So I think I will succeed this time. Now I'm going to go to sleep, I'm tired.
Christina


No comments: