Sunday, April 20, 2008

A good Day

Hi everyone:

Today is my 5 day post-op and I'm feeling better every day. I just can't get rid of this head ache. It's not that strong but it bothers me.

After going out yesterday, I slept like a baby, still on the couch because my bed is not as comfortable as it used to be before the surgery.

Today my friend Donna and her kids came to visit me and I was great, we chat for hours and while we were talking I got to finish almost all my protein drinks, today for the first day I could drink them all....

After Donna left, I went out to the pool and walk around it 6 laps, it's a regular size pool so I think that it was a good walk. And after the good walk I went to my scrapbook room and made two cards. It was a productive day don't you think? LOL

Tomorrow I'm going out again to one of my scrapbook classes. My friend Nancy is picking me up because I still can't drive, I hope that I feel good enough all the time. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Did you see my weight meter? I will check my weight every 3 or 4 days because with an every day, it's not enough to make me scream....

Christina

No comments: