Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Got the Flu

Oh my.. I feel terrible.. My son got the flu last week and I have been taking care of him with high fever etc. two nights in a row without having a good night sleep, so I guess my defenses or something got me, and I got the flu too.

Now I feel terrible, soar throat, stuff nose, coughing a lot... I haven't get any fever yet, but I just started feeling bad this early morning.

I lost another pound though. Wish me luck going through it.

On Tuesday I'll see Dr. Pherrson. and on Wednesday I'll start "Phase III"
that means vegetable cream soups, yogurt, and something else that I can't remember now, but I'm looking forward to the soups, those are my favorites.

I'm getting to the point that I hate the shakes, I don't know if that happens to everyone, or it's just me. I re-order them and this time I'll try the chocolate one, let's see if that helps a little bit.

I'll be back soon.

Christina

No comments: